How is everyone doing today? Well I hope. It looks like a bright and sunny day outside, though I cannot testify to that. I worked all night and have only just gotten out of bed.
I’ve got some amazing news! I have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Ema Jones! She writes these amazing posts that feature food from all over the world. I love to eat and find her recipes mouthwatering! Especially the Swabian Maultaschen recipe! I would recommend her blog as she has an easy style of writing and a plethora of fascinating topics to talk about.
Rules for winning this award are very simple, here they are:-
1. Thank the person who has nominated you. Provide a link to his/her blog.
2. List the rules and display the award pic.
3. Include 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated.
5. Display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven Facts About Me
1. I work in private security for a living. I currently support my whole family, as my mom is disabled and my dad retired. I work nights mostly and sleep during the day like a vampire.
2. I love to write science fiction and fantasy, and especially poetry, though I have to “feel it” to write poetry. I wrote music in high school.
3. I love all animals, especially cats and panda bears. Snakes creep me out though, and I’m afraid of spiders and sharks.
4. I’ll eat anything except beets. I dislike beets intensely.
5. I self-published a book of poetry a couple of years ago. It is currently my greatest ambition to have a novel published.
6. I learned quite young not to care about what people think of me. I make decisions based on what is best for me and my situation and I say what I think. Tends to make me unpopular, which is basically par for the course. Ha!
7. I was raised a Baptist Christian. But the more I go through life, the more Christianity doesn’t make any sense to me. Sometimes, I think I should become a druid or something, honestly.
Enough about me. Here are some bloggers that I think are amazing! You should definitely visit their blogs and check them out. In no particular order:
- Art by Angela Pierce
- I’ve Got Cake
- Crowded Earth Kitchen
- Random Musings of a Hotel Goddess
- Druid Life
- Pardon My Garden
- DINNER BANK
- Cooking With A Wallflower
- Garden of Eady
- The Girl In The Little Black Dress
- Jayna Grace
- World Around Us
- The Geek Anthropologist
Thanks again to Ema Jones for nominating my little blog! And congrats to all of my nominees!